Discovery of a new kimberlite field some 400sq km in area in the West Arunta region of the Gibson Desert. Drilling has confirmed 50 kimberlite pipes and wide spaced surface sampling has identified microdiamond and indicator mineral anomalies associated with the kimberlite targets.
· High grade copper mineralisation intersected at Bluebird, part of the Barkly joint venture near Tennant Creek associated with a 1.6km-long gravity ridge interpreted to reflect hematite ironstone alteration. The mineralisation remains open at depth.
· High grade gold intersections from historical drilling at Perseverance, near Bluebird, indicates potential for significant ironstone-related mineralisation.
Geophysical modelling of gravity and ground magnetic data indicates potential for a major copper-gold-ironstone system at Parakeet, part of the Warrego North project near Tennant Creek. The modelling indicates that previous drilling has not tested the main ironstone targets and appears to have intersected what could be the copper halo over a large copper-gold
system at depth.
· Scout RC drilling at Coorara, WA has intersected goethite-hematite enrichments with direct shipping grade potential within a 40km-long magnetite banded iron formation some 60km from the multi user Trans Australian Railway
· A 61,000oz gold resource has been identified at Wilthorpe in the Peak Hill area of WA.
· An exploration tenement application for coarse flake graphite has been lodged covering three old graphite mines and five graphite occurrences in Huelva province, Spain.